i'd say its personal choice. i have the larini club sport normal exit.. which says it is 96 Db but i think it is louder... but sounds F'ing AMAZING
the Sport is a 95Db dont know ins and outs of it all.... but a bit of info for the larini:
I take that back i have the "club Sport" not the sport,
1. Lotus Exige S, Larini 'Club Sport' System, with ‘Oval’ Tip:
- Stainless Steel 'fast road' use sports exhaust, from the ‘cat’ back.
- Delivers an extra +6 bhp approximately.
- Offers vastly improved low/mid-range Torque.
- Produces a fantastic 'Note' under acceleration, without suffering from drone or vibration.
- Delivers much sharper throttle response.
- 2.5 inch diameter pipework to aid optimal flow rates. Vital to aid the brutal power delivery of the Supercharger.
- Features Mandrel bent pipe-work allowing a significant constant internal tube diameter, maintaining a smooth, constant gas flow.
- Engineered for massively improved flow efficiency, using expertly engineered internal ‘straight-through’ silencer pipework.
- Accelerated gas-flow reduces engine bay operating temperatures.
- Weight reduction of over 50% compared to OE, significantly benefiting handling and braking ability.
- Perfectly practical for everyday use: does not suffer from excessive interior cabin vibration at cruising speeds.
- Decibel reading = 96db from 1 metre @4500rpm at a 45 degree angle.
- Features one 6" x 4" internally rolled Oval Tailpipe, lined with a perforated conical core, exiting further (yet tastefully) than original.
- Constructed using aircraft grade T.304 Austenitic Stainless Steel.
- 100% Tig welding construction.
- Features highly polished box casings, pipework and tailpipes, offering a 'chromium' type finish.
- Precision engineered for accurate fit. Requires no special procedures or undertray modifications to fit.
3. Lotus Exige S, Larini 'Sports' System, with ‘Oval’ Tip:
* Similar power/torque gains to the ‘Club Sport’ exhaust, albeit slightly reduced to the larger silencing volume: +5bhp
* Similar volume/tone gains to the ‘Club Sport’ exhaust, albeit slightly reduced to the larger silencing volume: Decibel reading = 94db from 1 metre @4500rpm at a 45 degree angle.
* Features Mandrel bent 2.5 inch pipe-work allowing a significant constant internal tube diameter. Vital to aid the brutal power delivery of the Supercharger.
* Custom 'inverted-ribbed' box casings help control excessive sound ‘boom’ while allowing a sculpted, tuned sound.
* Offers a more ‘mature’ soundtrack than the ‘Club Sport’ system.
* Weighs 7 kilograms.
* Decibel reading = 95db from 1 metre @4500rpm at a 45 degree angle.
* System fits perfectly to the 'cat' / de-cat pipe, requiring no special produces or modifications to the car or undertray.
* Larini Systems Lifetime Warranty.
i have an email from larini with all the information about all the stuff they do if you would like it... pm me