Con McL - Very Sad News

Keep in touch with fellow enthusiasts.
jonnyfox

Re: Con McL - Very Sad News

Post by jonnyfox » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Bloody hell I've just been talking about Con not an hour ago having a beer down the road with a friend. A mate of his we know has had a skiing accident in Denver this week, not fatal but sever brain damage sadly.

I also think about Con at random times Sean, its almost a year since you phoned me. He was such a proper nice bloke Mark, his family were a credit to him but I'm sure that worked both ways.

Mr Pesky

Post by Mr Pesky » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:07 pm

[quote=Benja]

Are we having a secret ballot for this years recipient of Con's Red Caliper Award???[/quote]

I thought the idea was the current year holder would nominate the next recipient?

Benja

Post by Benja » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 pm

[quote=Mr Pesky][quote=Benja]

Are we having a secret ballot for this years recipient of Con's Red Caliper Award???[/quote]

I thought the idea was the current year holder would nominate the next recipient? [/quote]

Ahhh ok, that sounds much easier to administer! Hopefully John won't be asleep in his van this time :grin:

JDS

Post by JDS » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Hopefully I won't have driven to Anglesey twice the day before this time!! :grin:

Benja

Post by Benja » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:50 pm

[quote=JDS]Hopefully I won't have driven to Anglesey twice the day before this time!! :grin: [/quote]

Yeah that too ;) I trust you're coming along this year John?

JDS

Post by JDS » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Thats the current plan :)

ade

Post by ade » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:17 am

just did a refresh on my kitchen and moved Con's order of service that had been sitting on the window sill to look at sometimes, made me smile and be sad at the same time......

STEVE.E

Post by STEVE.E » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:23 am

I know its daft, But my order of service for Con is tucked behind the pax seat in the Elise. That's where it slipped as we were getting in the car after the funeral, so that's were its stayed. He gets to have a ride in a Lotus every day that way :)
Steve.

tim_marra

Post by tim_marra » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:29 am

[quote=STEVE.E]I know its daft, But my order of service for Con is tucked behind the pax seat in the Elise. That's where it slipped as we were getting in the car after the funeral, so that's were its stayed. He gets to have a ride in a Lotus every day that way :)
Steve.
[/quote]
Thats a great thought :)

Mr Pesky

Post by Mr Pesky » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:36 am

[quote=tim_marra][quote=STEVE.E]I know its daft, But my order of service for Con is tucked behind the pax seat in the Elise. That's where it slipped as we were getting in the car after the funeral, so that's were its stayed. He gets to have a ride in a Lotus every day that way :)
Steve.
[/quote]
Thats a great thought :)[/quote]

Indeed it is - nice one Steve :cool: