Magazine articles featuring members of this BBS, or articles about the cars in general.
- Posts: 13971
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: Gravy Trough
Incredible, & truly stunning!
- Posts: 1007
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:10 pm
- Location: Manchester
- Posts: 6747
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:24 pm
- Posts: 3303
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: No Fing idea ..
Is that the SAAB test track, now opened to the public
- Posts: 8894
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:00 am
- Location: Brum
Driven that road a few times in each direction and have to say that whilst it photgraphs really well and some of the views are really interesting it is not really a driver's road.
Norway has some great driver's roads but I'd prefer to be ducking into and out of some of the fjords.
- Posts: 4051
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:50 pm
- Location: Lancs
It does have a five kilometer tunnel on the lead up, so that shd be good!