It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:15 pm 

:crazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf_zp3YOjTk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:16 am 

I think fundamentally, lots of people are passionate about the event continuing. I certainly wasn't suggesting that 2018 was the last event, more that I've struggled this year to give it the attention it deserves. Something does need to change for future events to both share the love a bit and also keep it relevant for where the community is at. Sounds like people are more than willing to put their hand up to help...

We don't need to do anything until autumn time but if anyone has any ideas pitch in (maybe on a different thread).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:54 am 

I will be back next year with the Clio collective, so sorry I could not make this year but sadly this time family came first (shocking I know!) Not sure there would be much I could do to help, but I would of course be willing to chip in with some of my time if required. It would be very sad if I missed the last one.......

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:09 am 

Great video Ben...and great car control....watching your feet and listening to the soundtrack explains the origins of the "Loud Pedal" phrase.

Sorry to have missed it this year but looking at the weather condition you were all heroes .
Must be the first time the P3SKE machine was not there .....Next year then but PLEASE let it be warmer......my arthritis does not like cold rain!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:25 pm 

Thanks Clive. I love the duality of the Caterham; in the dry be smooth/committed and go fast, and in the wet hovercraft around like a nutcase.

That being said, the best Exiges days have been when we’ve been blessed with sun and crystal blue skies..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:58 am 

Benja - Happy to help more with this event, advertise it in the showroom to client database to help fill spaces if needed. Such a great event and thank you for letting me put my Abarth 595 on the track but will be back in a Lotus next year :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 pm 

Nice to meet you Chris, and the yellow peril

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:04 pm 

Chris M Hofmanns wrote:
Benja - Happy to help more with this event, advertise it in the showroom to client database to help fill spaces if needed. Such a great event and thank you for letting me put my Abarth 595 on the track but will be back in a Lotus next year :)

Thanks Chris, that’s a great offer! It’s fantastic that Hofmanns have supported the event for the last couple of years and even better if you’ll pitch in more in the future. No extreme-sports for Randy in the period beforehand next year would help :grin:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:39 am 

Benja wrote:
Chris M Hofmanns wrote:

Thanks Chris, that’s a great offer! It’s fantastic that Hofmanns have supported the event for the last couple of years and even better if you’ll pitch in more in the future. No extreme-sports for Randy in the period beforehand next year would help :grin:

Randy now has elbow and knee pads so he should be ok... Let me know when the organising starts again and we will get on the case.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:18 pm 

That's awesome Chris, nice meeting you guys :thumbup:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next