Keep in touch with the many original Elise owners
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:19 pm
(Or an Exige I guess, though budget wouldn't stretch that far yet). I'm 6'5.
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:54 pm
- Location: Ipswich
It will be tight. I'm 6' 2" and don't need the seat all the way back, but could ideally do with a bit more headroom.
- Posts: 6940
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:17 pm
- Location: SW Londinium
(Or an Exige I guess, though budget wouldn't stretch that far yet). I'm 65.
Well Pesky fits in his and me is well old,..he must be more than 65
Seriously though MarkA is the tallest Exige driver I know, I don't know if he is 6'5 but he must be close...Mark?
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:28 pm
I'm 6'2" and I'm fine...even with a helmet on!
Tried popping into dealer for a test drive???
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:56 pm
- Location: Henley, Warwickshire
I'm 6'3" - normal driving, seat right back and i'm fine.
Need to slouch with the skid lid on though but still doable
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Old Deer, Aberdeenshire
We have a SE driver who is either 6.5 or 6.7, built like a rake, but has no prob with the Elise even with the top up, though he can not wear a crash hat on track with the roof up.
- Posts: 8876
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:00 am
- Location: Brum
Don't mess with the smalls