PistonHeads on Exiges.com

Keep in touch with fellow enthusiasts.
Benja
Reactions:

In his short time with us, I think Matt Bird from PH managed to discern what it's all about for many of us.

https://www.pistonheads.com/features/ph ... anza/37871
tim_marra
Reactions:

Well done Benja, you have converted him :clap:
series_one
Reactions:

Hehe, I hope you told him that even the police know you and Sean :D :D :D

Nice article. 17 years :)

I remember getting in the blue one at the dealers in Sydney in 2001. Same as later with my first Evora drive; instantly sold. Well done Ben, and thanks to all the gang. It was brilliant.

pete757
Reactions:

Excellent!

Shame about the bloody weather!... but I do recall driving in warm Spring sunshine one year, to snow on the way to Anglesey the next!

But the constant through all those years is the 'Exigeerness'... as Pesky often described it! A love of the cars, passion, companionship, banter, beers, ... curry!

Great stuff guys! Look froward to catching up!

Cheers,

Pete :>)
winthattt
Reactions:

Well done Ben and thanks again.

Keith
wesj111
Reactions:

Great write up, and deservedly. Good work Ben :clap:
jonnyfox
Reactions:

Excellent Ben. Really nice guy Matt.
R300
IDG
Reactions:

"Ben Phillips was my guide for the weekend, a long-term Exige owner and prominent figure in this owners club. Sadly with his Exige S1 still being worked on, Ben had his Seven R300 race car taken to Anglesey and arrived in his E63. You know, the 585hp rear-wheel drive one. You'd like Ben.

Having spent all of 10 minutes with him, you get an insight into what makes owners clubs like Exiges.com so appealing: everybody knows Ben, Ben knows everybody, and they all have stories to share and conversations to catch up on."

:lol: :D

Ps. E63S, tsch, you'd think they'd know their cars.
IDG
Reactions:

pete757 wrote:Excellent!

Shame about the bloody weather!... but I do recall driving in warm Spring sunshine one year, to snow on the way to Anglesey the next!

But the constant through all those years is the 'Exigeerness'... as Pesky often described it! A love of the cars, passion, companionship, banter, beers, ... curry!

Great stuff guys! Look froward to catching up!

Cheers,

Pete :>)
The day before was dry and very pleasant and as I approached Bets I had a clear road ahead of me, for the first time ever. Usually there's something to slow down the fun twists that run down to it...although on one occasion directly in front of me there was a brightly coloured (albeit pre-green) S1 giving the tarmac a real going over (one of those sections where fun and legal combine).

You were with me in spirit Pete! :D
Benja
Reactions:

IDG wrote:"Sadly with his Exige S1 still being worked on, Ben had his Seven R300 race car taken to Anglesey and arrived in his E63. You know, the 585hp rear-wheel drive one.”

The hardships I suffer,..I don’t know how I cope some days :roll: