Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Planning a get-together, or want to tell us about a track day ?
User avatar
series_one
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:53 pm
Location: saving Again!
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Post by series_one » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:34 pm

I feel I am insane every time I book to do this epic drive over but it's always been worth it :-D

So, Im trying to book but it tells me 254GBP? we have already filled 25 places or am I doing something wrong? I see there is a field for 'coupon'... some code I need?


Thank you again to Ben for organising and to Hofmanns I see :)

User avatar
Benja
Posts: 6988
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:17 pm
Location: SW Londinium
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Post by Benja » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:28 pm

series_one wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:34 pm
I feel I am insane every time I book to do this epic drive over but it's always been worth it :-D

So, Im trying to book but it tells me 254GBP? we have already filled 25 places or am I doing something wrong? I see there is a field for 'coupon'... some code I need?


Thank you again to Ben for organising and to Hofmanns I see :)
Firstly Pierre, you are insane :crazy:

I don't know why you're getting a price of £245?? I've just booked my own place and it was £199. Can you try again.

Re Hofmanns. For the last couple of years Hofmanns have attended the event which is fantastic. At the last event ChrisM from Hofmanns (alongwith some others) offered to help with the organisation. The reality is, once the date is secured it kinda organises itself (ish) aside from making sure we fill it which is always a challenge which I'm grateful for help with (sounds like Chris is already getting busy!). This further underscores my earlier post about securing your place as with more people helping fill the event places may go fast!

tim_marra
Posts: 4787
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:56 pm
Location: Cumbria

Re: Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Post by tim_marra » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 pm

I've booked :D

I haven't driven on track for about 4 years, so please go easy on me folks :lol:

User avatar
Benja
Posts: 6988
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:17 pm
Location: SW Londinium
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Post by Benja » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:56 pm

Great news Tim :cool:

User avatar
6970K
Posts: 1799
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Cumbria

Re: Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Post by 6970K » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:09 pm

tim_marra wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 pm
I've booked :D

I haven't driven on track for about 4 years, so please go easy on me folks :lol:
Your Evora with the TVS1900 will take some catching Tim :)

User avatar
6970K
Posts: 1799
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Cumbria

Re: Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Post by 6970K » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:10 pm

Be good to catch up Pierre.

You bringing the Evora?

ade
Posts: 7099
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:40 am
Location: Essex
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Post by ade » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:37 pm

Both myself and Steve are booked

ade
Posts: 7099
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:40 am
Location: Essex
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Post by ade » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:40 pm

How do we know if we are in the first 25? Be really good to get my son on that fun day

seriouslylotus
Posts: 1673
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Post by seriouslylotus » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:43 pm

ade wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:40 pm
How do we know if we are in the first 25? Be really good to get my son on that fun day
Not 100% sure
But this appears to be in order, I think

http://www.lotus-on-track.com/forums/sh ... p?eid=1204

ade
Posts: 7099
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:40 am
Location: Essex
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Exiges @ Anglesey 2019

Post by ade » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Sadly I don't have a LoT login anymore :(

Post Reply