Insurance recommendations please

Keep in touch with fellow enthusiasts.
deggles
Reactions:

I'm also with Reis for my S1. There was a (fairly) recent similar thread here if it helps :thumbup:
Fluffy
Reactions:

Ended up with Footman James. Very helpful and a discount being a Club Lotus member.

Thank you all for your knowledge.
Alex
Reactions:

Manning in Henley are pretty good brokers. S1 has been with them for a few years now. Limited mileage policy, trackday cover, agreed value etc
The_Wizard
Reactions:

Fluffy wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:38 am Ended up with Footman James. Very helpful and a discount being a Club Lotus member.

Thank you all for your knowledge.
Same 👍🏻
andyzim
Reactions:

Thought I'd add to this having just gone through it. Was with Manning UK before, I've always found them really good to deal with. The insurance on the Exige is about double what it used to cost me to insure the S1 Elise (all modifications declared) but I think it's mostly to do with the car being worth more than 2x more.

Renewal came up but this time I also had to renew insurance on my daily too. A-Plan put together a good deal for me, beating the renewal prices on both cars with two new policies, I think the 2nd policy got a discount. Exige is insured with 5 trackdays (£1000 excess plus the normal policy excess). This was with 1 year NCD (the other policy has >10 yrs NCD on it), garaged at home, 3000 miles per year. I won't put the actual amount seeing as that has so many variables. Manning were still competitive on the Exige but couldn't get close on the daily.