Sad times

Keep in touch with fellow enthusiasts.
gonein60seconds
Reactions:

matt447 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:43 am Also very sorry to hear this :( I was made redundant a while ago - in the end it turned out to be the best possible thing that could have happened to me, but it obviously felt truly awful at the time, and it was very sudden and unexpected too :(

Truly the very best of luck with finding something new - and better! If you need to sell, then you need to sell - but if you do, then you'll almost certainly find something else down the line when you're in a better place. :)
I’d kind of echo this having had a similar experience and also had to sell up due to finances before. It does all come back and my experience is normally for the better 👍
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

Thank you for all the comments and replies guys.

I don't post my personal life on social media but last night I just needed a release, which I why I posted here.
Can't thank you all enough for your support :thumbup:

Had two customers call me today to offer there support and be references. Also a call from someone I know in the industry who is talking to his boss (MD) tomorrow. So things are rolling.
thommo
Reactions:

Great news, fingers crossed for you.
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

If I can do anything to help just let me know
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

andybond wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:33 pm If I can do anything to help just let me know
That's a fantastic offer Andy, thank you.
Dw1
Reactions:

Sorry to hear this, hopefully you’ll be able to find a way to kept the beaut. Like others say, if you do need to sell, there are always ways back and more wonderful Lotus fish in the sea.
Lankan
Reactions:

Extremely sorry to hear this John, and I sincerely hope you manage to get back into gainful employment in as short a time as possible, and that you manage to keep hold of your Exige, or get back into one soon.

Wish you the very best...
2010 Exige S RGB #138