Exige going on the market soon

Buy and sell your car here
dris

Re: Exige going on the market soon

Post by dris » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:48 pm

It's difficuilt to value our cars these days as the ones on pistonheads have been up for a while (all be it Sam's is halfway around the world to view). It's worth what someone will pay for it.

Being a low mileage, low owner car I image yours is quite desirable (depending on condition and spec of course).
Sensible head would say stick it up for top price and bring the price down until it sells (unless your desperate for the money fast? In which case £45k you'll have a sale within an hour of putting it up I imagine)

Hifidelity

Post by Hifidelity » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:57 pm

dris wrote:It's difficuilt to value our cars these days as the ones on pistonheads have been up for a while (all be it Sam's is halfway around the world to view). It's worth what someone will pay for it.

Being a low mileage, low owner car I image yours is quite desirable (depending on condition and spec of course).
Sensible head would say stick it up for top price and bring the price down until it sells (unless your desperate for the money fast? In which case £45k you'll have a sale within an hour of putting it up I imagine)
Someone speaking sense at long last about values! Hallelujah :)

jonnyfox

Post by jonnyfox » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:02 pm

mrabaird wrote:
Hifidelity wrote:It’s all a bit cryptic :) Maybe stick a full advert up?
Yes, £45k seems fair looking at what else is on the market with dealers. Thanks
Good luck with the sale, excellent price :thumbup:

mrabaird

Post by mrabaird » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:54 pm

dris wrote:It's difficuilt to value our cars these days as the ones on pistonheads have been up for a while (all be it Sam's is halfway around the world to view). It's worth what someone will pay for it.

Yes, I'm in no rush what so ever. Yet I don't want the hassle of time wasters / dreamers. Happy to let someone that wants one go for it rather than to a dealer and see it up at £55k next week.

lautll421

Post by lautll421 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:46 am

Very good price!! If mine have a air con( i know it is rubbish even if is working) i wont sell it but i just don't have the time to use it now since Hong Kong is only cold for 1 month and the rest is super humid and more than 30C in ambient temperature!!!

GLWTS!!

SimonE

Post by SimonE » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:25 pm

Only needs one willing punter with the readies :) - looks a very good price you are looking for..

Best of luck with the sale..