New owner #001

New kid in town ? Say hello to the Exiges.com massive.. Do you have an Exige ? Looking to buy one ? Sold one or just a fan ?
winthattt
Reactions:

Where in the country are you? Get it to the Lotus on track day in August at Donington. I’ll be there with my S1 Exige, which I’d the correct colour, yellow.
Palmergeddon
Reactions:

winthattt wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:36 pm Where in the country are you? Get it to the Lotus on track day in August at Donington. I’ll be there with my S1 Exige, which I’d the correct colour, yellow.
I'm in Oxford.

When in August is Lotus on Track?
winthattt
Reactions:

17th. It’s sessions, which I have never done before but it should be ok. LoT driving standards are generally very good so I’m happy to take my Exige out with them. Less sure when there is a bunch of Clio’s, Ginettas or Caterhams falling into the gravel.
ade
Reactions:

winthattt wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:44 pm 17th. It’s sessions, which I have never done before but it should be ok. LoT driving standards are generally very good so I’m happy to take my Exige out with them. Less sure when there is a bunch of Fords, Ginettas or Caterhams falling into the gravel.
EFA :thumbup: