Hi!

New kid in town ? Say hello to the Exiges.com massive.. Do you have an Exige ? Looking to buy one ? Sold one or just a fan ?
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

HOON wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:52 pm
andybond wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:22 pm If you are anywhere near me in SYorks you are welcome for a listen of my H111S system
I appreciate the offer Andy but I’m in Southampton 🙁

Do you know if they’re many members down my way, do they get together for runs/meets?
Honestly, I dont know!

Post up a thread and see in the events bit !
series_one
Reactions:

That’s a nice car!
HOON
Reactions:

Hi Lankan, thank you. Tbh I feel extremely privileged to own this car, it’s only done 9,500 miles!

Your RGB is great especially in white, it’s going to look like a new car when Jon’s finished with it! 😎👍

The 2 GT’s for sale at the moment IMO are very well priced, both cars were sold a couple of years ago for about £4-5k more than both traders are advertising them now.

All the CF parts are non standard and fitted over time. I haven’t added anything to this car, the credit belongs to the previous owners tbh. I just drive it and keep it clean! 👍
Dean_C
Reactions:

HOON wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:48 pm
Dean_C wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:21 pm Wowsers! fantastic spec 👍😃 & welcome
Interior is similar to mine but I don’t have the full cage or plumbed in fire extinguishers.

Would be surprised if it’s not already got a TRD filter, post a few pics of the air box If possible, the two half’s are slightly different if it has.

Liking all those carbon goodies too,

Thanks for posting.
Thanks Dean 👍

Do you also have a GT?

This is the best photo I could take, can you tell from the photo? 🤔 If not I’ll try and take another one when the cars outside.
I think yours is a standard air box, but every cloud means more supercharger wine if go with TRD. I will post a pic up to compare.

Hope this helps, cheers

ImageImage
winthattt
Reactions:

Just in case you care, my 220 Exige got noise flags on track once I fitted a TRD. No problems before.
Dean_C
Reactions:

winthattt wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:12 pm Just in case you care, my 220 Exige got noise flags on track once I fitted a TRD. No problems before.
Yeah this is true, you got to watch the noise levels if tracking. What track was it BTW just for reference.
HOON
Reactions:

winthattt wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:12 pm Just in case you care, my 220 Exige got noise flags on track once I fitted a TRD. No problems before.
Perfect thanks Dean, top job 👍. Is it literally just a case of just swapping them? I’m assuming it didn’t throw up any problems/errors when done?
HOON
Reactions:

Dean_C wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:39 pm
Yeah this is true, you got to watch the noise levels if tracking. What track was it BTW just for reference.
Thanks guys but I’m not going to do any tracks days for the time being. Hence the reason of swapping out the track friendly 2bular exhaust, it’s too quiet for me tbh 😄. Thanks again 👍
winthattt
Reactions:

Dean,

I have been waved at, at
Goodwood, no surprise there
Bedford, no surprise again
Oulton Park.

Goodwood was by far the worst, on exit, when you should press the gas, count to three, then press the gas. I know it’s a restrictive track but others were ok and we were taking sick children on fun rides, so not really thrashing it.
Dean_C
Reactions:

Winthattt

Thanks for info.
I’ve booked Goodwood later in year, hope I don’t get black flag 🏴
Will take on board regarding throttle & lookout for the drive by microphones.

Cheers