Hi!

New kid in town ? Say hello to the Exiges.com massive.. Do you have an Exige ? Looking to buy one ? Sold one or just a fan ?
Dean_C
Reactions:

HOON wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:42 pm
winthattt wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:12 pm Just in case you care, my 220 Exige got noise flags on track once I fitted a TRD. No problems before.
Perfect thanks Dean, top job 👍. Is it literally just a case of just swapping them? I’m assuming it didn’t throw up any problems/errors when done?
Hoon

It’s basically just one half of the air box with larger aperture & better filter.
You can get most of the noise / some improvement by removing the snorkel on the original box.
Lankan
Reactions:

HOON wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:13 pm Hi Lankan, thank you. Tbh I feel extremely privileged to own this car, it’s only done 9,500 miles!

Your RGB is great especially in white, it’s going to look like a new car when Jon’s finished with it! 😎👍

The 2 GT’s for sale at the moment IMO are very well priced, both cars were sold a couple of years ago for about £4-5k more than both traders are advertising them now.

All the CF parts are non standard and fitted over time. I haven’t added anything to this car, the credit belongs to the previous owners tbh. I just drive it and keep it clean! 👍
Only 9.500 miles - super, so must still be like new. It was the car that WillB has that took my interest.

Yeah, can't' wait to get my hands on the RGB...
2010 Exige S RGB #138
HOON
Reactions:

Dean_C wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:33 pm
HOON wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:42 pm
winthattt wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:12 pm Just in case you care, my 220 Exige got noise flags on track once I fitted a TRD. No problems before.
Perfect thanks Dean, top job 👍. Is it literally just a case of just swapping them? I’m assuming it didn’t throw up any problems/errors when done?
Hoon

It’s basically just one half of the air box with larger aperture & better filter.
You can get most of the noise / some improvement by removing the snorkel on the original box.
That’s great, thanks for the info 👍
HOON
Reactions:

Lankan wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:51 pm
HOON wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:13 pm Hi Lankan, thank you. Tbh I feel extremely privileged to own this car, it’s only done 9,500 miles!

Your RGB is great especially in white, it’s going to look like a new car when Jon’s finished with it! 😎👍

The 2 GT’s for sale at the moment IMO are very well priced, both cars were sold a couple of years ago for about £4-5k more than both traders are advertising them now.

All the CF parts are non standard and fitted over time. I haven’t added anything to this car, the credit belongs to the previous owners tbh. I just drive it and keep it clean! 👍
Only 9.500 miles - super, so must still be like new. It was the car that WillB has that took my interest.

Yeah, can't' wait to get my hands on the RGB...
Yep more or less I guess, it’’s got PPF all round so the paint work is mint 👍
Yes that car was sold privately in April 2019, advertised for £36,500 and sold for £35k 🤫

I bet, any idea how long it will be now?
evo_ufo
Reactions:

That's lovely. Really like the side 'steps' and diffuser. :thumbup:
The Hornet
Reactions:

HOON wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:52 pm
andybond wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:22 pm If you are anywhere near me in SYorks you are welcome for a listen of my H111S system
I appreciate the offer Andy but I’m in Southampton 🙁

Do you know if they’re many members down my way, do they get together for runs/meets?
I am near Woking, so not that far from you... I have a H111 exhaust - but its the twin exit out of the grills, not under the car. It has a deep baritone note to it that goes well with the supercharger whine :thumbup:
HOON
Reactions:

Cheers Hornet, thanks for the info 👍

Do you know if there are any regular meets in our area?
matt447
Reactions:

I used to have the Hangar 111 Signature, dual exit exhaust on mine too (NA) - it made a very nice noise and I was very happy with it. On a NA it was 94DB during the static test at Cadwell Park, so it's entirely trackday friendly from my experience :)
tlracer
Reactions:

Slightly late on this one but great looking car! The BGT S2 is, I think, the best of the bunch 👍
The Hornet
Reactions:

HOON wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:04 am Cheers Hornet, thanks for the info 👍

Do you know if there are any regular meets in our area?
Not really these days.. but maybe we should start something 😁
There is a Surrey run on Facebook that seems to be gathering pace - will let you know on that..