AndyZim's S2 Exige

New kid in town ? Say hello to the Exiges.com massive.. Do you have an Exige ? Looking to buy one ? Sold one or just a fan ?
The Hornet
Reactions:

cool.. I actually think that suffers less with heat soak than the std Exige S version, not sure if you can upgrade the power though ?
RegS
Reactions:

andyzim wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:47 am
RegS wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:38 am
andyzim wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:02 pm
Thanks Reg, yes I found a couple of your old photos when the sc was fitted, it'd be great to see any others you have. I love the car, been out for a drive this evening just for fun.

It seems to have the standard bilsteins on it now, also I can't work out but looks like a standard exhaust. I've got loads of invoices with the car with your name all over them!
Yeah I kept all the invoices for the parts I’d bought, good job I never added them all up😄When I had it I put a full Hanger 111 system on it, down pipe, sports Cat and silencer. If you let me have your email address I’ll upload the pictures to Google Drive and send you a link to download them.
Thanks, I've sent you a message with my email. I'm still unsure what exhaust is on it. The silencer has this plate on it with the writing
CLF Muffler
120S0003
L0030004

From some searching online it looks like this might just be a standard back box.
It's hard to tell what the rest of the system is - it's all covered in heatshields which made me think originally it was stock. Maybe I need to take a closer look.
This is the Hanger 111 system I fitted to it, looks like that is the OEM backbox