Page 17 of 18

Re: Hello!

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:03 am
by The Hornet
Great Job Andy - thank you for all your efforts..

Re: Hello!

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 10:27 am
by johnfishcurtis
ade wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:52 am
I just tried to do instagram for the first time, did I get it right? I think I added the exigesdotcom right?
If you just posted for the first time with a rear shot, then yes, I just liked it :thumbup:

Re: Hello!

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 10:30 am
by johnfishcurtis
andybond wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:45 am
@johnfishcurtis insta is as time consuming or not as you make it. I tend to find a picture or two that we have been tagged in an re publish that.
@Rob999 that would be great!
Talk to me, I could be persuaded to take it on :thumbup:

Re: Hello!

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:04 pm
by Rob999
No worries happy to or @johnfishcurtis
Let me know 👍

Re: Hello!

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:53 pm
by andybond
@johnfishcurtis @Rob999 sent you both a PM

Re: Hello!

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:41 pm
by ade
johnfishcurtis wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:27 am
ade wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:52 am
I just tried to do instagram for the first time, did I get it right? I think I added the exigesdotcom right?
If you just posted for the first time with a rear shot, then yes, I just liked it :thumbup:
Yes it was a rear shot of my old car with the big wing, not the biggest wing I had on it, but the curved reverie one :)
I could do a pic a day of my old car?

Re: Hello!

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:40 pm
by Rob999
andybond wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:53 pm
@johnfishcurtis @Rob999 sent you both a PM
Nothing seen Andy 🤔

Re: Hello!

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 pm
by andybond
Rob999 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:40 pm
andybond wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:53 pm
@johnfishcurtis @Rob999 sent you both a PM
Nothing seen Andy 🤔
100% helps if I put your name in the to field..

Resent!

Re: Hello!

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:56 pm
by johnfishcurtis
ade wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:41 pm
johnfishcurtis wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:27 am
ade wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:52 am
I just tried to do instagram for the first time, did I get it right? I think I added the exigesdotcom right?
If you just posted for the first time with a rear shot, then yes, I just liked it :thumbup:
Yes it was a rear shot of my old car with the big wing, not the biggest wing I had on it, but the curved reverie one :)
I could do a pic a day of my old car?

Yes, post a pic a day with the following tags #exigesdotcom @exigesdotcom :thumbup:

Re: Hello!

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:04 pm
by ade
johnfishcurtis wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:56 pm

Yes, post a pic a day with the following tags #exigesdotcom @exigesdotcom :thumbup:
ok, i'll even try the @exigedotcom as well, I forgot that earlier