Rebuilding my CUP260

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
<@¿@>

Re: Rebuilding my CUP260

Post by <@¿@> » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:28 am

tlracer wrote:Oh dear! I just popped back here to find out if things had improved and what do I read?
<@¿@> wrote:People shoot guns...
Now with all due respect to your clearly boundless intellect and qualifications, one does not 'shoot' a gun, one 'fires' a gun in order to 'shoot'...
Oh great! Another English teacher...
There is nothing "gay" about being a homosexual.
Andy Rooney

Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

<@¿@>

Post by <@¿@> » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:31 am

Mr Pesky wrote:You're digging a big hole......& soon there will be no more olive branches extended to help you get out. Trust me, I'm not a brain surgeon ;)
And I'm not Captain Jack Sparrow... telling us what you're not, is not telling us anything at all. Why don't you tell us what you are?
Andy Rooney

Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

<@¿@>

Post by <@¿@> » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:33 am

And that's how most "technical" topics digress on MOST forums... the "MOST" was for Dave... most discouraging...

Although I shouldn't be surprised when only 12% of the people are educated in the sciences, you get 89% BS...
Andy Rooney

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Mr Pesky

Post by Mr Pesky » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:49 am

<@¿@> wrote:
Mr Pesky wrote:You're digging a big hole......& soon there will be no more olive branches extended to help you get out. Trust me, I'm not a brain surgeon ;)
And I'm not Captain Jack Sparrow... telling us what you're not, is not telling us anything at all. Why don't you tell us what you are?
And I was just beginning to like you too.

Yep, that's some more irony which will probably fly right over your elevated IQ. :lol:

<@¿@>

Post by <@¿@> » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:57 am

Mr Pesky wrote:
<@¿@> wrote:
And I was just beginning to like you too.

Yep, that's some more irony which will probably fly right over your elevated IQ. :lol:
Your screen name suits you...
Andy Rooney

Oliver Wendell Holmes

tlracer

Post by tlracer » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:15 am

<@¿@> wrote: Although I shouldn't be surprised when only 12% of the people are educated in the sciences, you get 89% BS...
12% + 89% = ?%

A deliberate error or another fine example of your stratospheric mathematical prowess?

(I'm not a maths teacher, either...)

<@¿@>

Post by <@¿@> » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:27 am

tlracer wrote:
<@¿@> wrote: Although I shouldn't be surprised when only 12% of the people are educated in the sciences, you get 89% BS...
12% + 89% = ?%

A deliberate error or another fine example of your stratospheric mathematical prowess?

(I'm not a maths teacher, either...)
You've failed to take into account the 10% incompetence in every field...
Andy Rooney

Oliver Wendell Holmes

tlracer

Post by tlracer » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:50 am

Putting you in which percentage group?

BTW, come back with some 'smart' riposte if you wish, but I shall not waste any more time even reading it.

As so many people have said (but clearly it has fallen on deaf ears...or overwhelming arrogance) you are not showing yourself as clever, just plain rude.

Might I suggest you simply shut up until you grow up...

Mr Pesky

Post by Mr Pesky » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:52 am

<@¿@> wrote:
You've failed to take into account the 10% incompetence in every field...
I knew I'd have a purpose in life.....eventually :D

Benja

Post by Benja » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:09 am

This is so tiresome. I'n fed up of reading your confrontational BS. It's got to the point that nobody even gives a shit about your rebuild anymore.

As such, since your net contribution to our community is so far in the red, can I kindly request you stop posting on our forum and go and service your insecurities someplace else. Thanks.