Exige S2 with added supercharger

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
The Hornet

andybond wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:47 am
Fonzey wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:47 am Still waiting for the video of you waddling around the house with a tillet wedged to your arse.

They look great :thumbup:
Ill whatsapp you ...
Err no... we all need to see that !
andybond
Site Admin

I had a spare 30 seconds this evening so took the seats from the lounge to the garage and placed them in their final destination. I am awaiting some EB5 mounts that appear to be on backorder. Frustrating. Mind you cant really go anywhere.

lotuslee

Very nice
andybond
Site Admin

have fitted one of the two seats. I am in a whole new world of hurt for getting in and out of the exige now with these hip hugging seats. I am not convinced that I can get in or out with the roof on yet.
I also have mis ordered a bracket for the passenger side so I’ll have to get that changed.

So I have sent back the misordered bracket (completely my fault ) and am deliberating about getting a snap on/off steering wheel to aid my graceful entry / departure from my plastic fantastic
lotuslee

Might be difficult to get into but it does look good, sometimes a price to pay for looks :lolno:
andybond
Site Admin

lotuslee wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:15 pm Might be difficult to get into but it does look good, sometimes a price to pay for looks :lolno:
Agreed! Ill adopt a new way , or visit @seriouslylotus for some advice.
andybond
Site Admin

Now with correctly orientated harness. Thanks Arno.

winthattt

If you can keep the belts with the harnesses it’s much better on the road with the belts, you can lean forward to see at junctions.

I think I have got the kit in a bag somewhere for fitting both, no idea if it works with tillets.
andybond
Site Admin

I cannot get the clasp and the buckle on the same eyelet on the tillets. The angles just don’t work .
Fonzey

Looking good Andy.

I went with the harness/belt hybrid at first but the massive long bolt you need to put in on the stock setup made me nervous so I just went full hardcore with harnesses only.

It's caught me out a couple of times but generally you just learn to approach junctions slightly differently and in a pinch you can always slacken one shoulder off and very quickly retighten with the schroth quick release tabs. I wouldn't go back to belts now, I feel quite cosy when all strapped in.