New Member, but well known Exige S1

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
marcvv
Reactions:

marcvv
Reactions:

thommo
Reactions:

Fabulous. Thanks for the update. Let us know how she feels and looks when back on the road, Bet you can’t wait. Hope all goes well.
jonnyfox
Reactions:

Wow Marc. What a transformation, well done.

Keep the pictures coming buddy :thumbup:
R300
series_one
Reactions:

I admit to looking at those photos and feeling a bit ill, however the result will remain an exemplary exige.

All being possible are you thinking of coming to Anglesey? It’s a pleasant drive from NL :)
evo_ufo
Reactions:

Wow. That looks fantastic.
marcvv
Reactions:

yes it did mean some steps back from Johnefox's end result at first. I had no idea that the left/right seating arrangement was not symmetrical. That meant among other things that the fresh new floor panels that John had bonded in, needed to be removed and replaced with LHD-versions. Also some of the centre-parts which John had painted orange had to be replaced by LHD-versions to get the best result . By removing among other things the pedal box, some area's became reachable to do some extra corrosion-removal. I'm really happy with the end result.
marcvv
Reactions:

marcvv
Reactions:

Not much time today; weather was also questionable, but I did take it for a first trial run today :-)
marcvv
Reactions: