2006 Exige S

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
Fonzey
Reactions:

OK, that's it up to date. More to follow!
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

I am enjoying reading this!
ade
Reactions:

Wow what a great read, if you are interested I have an AIM MXL dash and binnacle that would go lovely in your exige, complete with GPS and video setup. I really must get around to doing a for sale post for it......
Drop me a PM if interested
Fonzey
Reactions:

Cheers Ade, a fancy dash of some description is actually on my list... but it might get prioritised down at least in the short term whilst I sort other things. It would be an ideal way to consolidate my gauges down too and restore my air vent :)

I'd been looking at the GARW options in quite some detail, but AIM would be the leading "mainstream" alternative! If you've still got it in a few months, perhaps we can chat!
ade
Reactions:

Sure I can wait, there are huge benefits we can discuss offline if you want to PM me :)
Fonzey
Reactions:

PM'd :)
jonnyfox
Reactions:

Great read, keep up the good work :thumbup:
R300
thommo
Reactions:

Great read. Well written and amazingly detailed. Top job👍
Fonzey
Reactions:

Updated my working area (finally) to give me some space to get organised for the winter tinkering.

Before:

Now:

No excuses now, I've started my winter job list by taking my Sector111 (now Inoconiniackitkat) catch cans off and sending them back to the US. One of them has a loose baffle which is rattling, they're going to take a look and see if it's fixable - if not, replace.

In the meantime my hoses are now too short to reconnect the original ventilation into the intake so I've bunged off the intake to allow the car to run enough for me to manoeuvre it around the garage/driveway.

During my carpentry antics on the workbench the car has got a nice protective coat of sawdust - so it'll be rolled out for one more wash before I get busy and remove the front clam. I've got some goodies arriving over the next few weeks which will form the bulk of the winter joblist, so more updates to follow!
ade
Reactions:

Nice to see the various hammers have pride of place in easy reach ;)