Lee's Exige

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
lotuslee
Reactions:

I have had the sills, side pods and rear lower clam behind wheels painted, now I am happy with the paintwork. The PPF has been delivered for the front, and sills and just awaiting my friendly installer to turn up once things get moving.

Driving it back from the painters on Friday I realized just how quite the exhaust is, plenty of SC noise but no real drama. I feel a new exhaust coming on but what kind ? 🤔
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

Clean ! Really clean!

I would like a louder exhaust too but needs to be track friendly. I put up a thread about recognising a exhaust. Might be what you are after?
Fonzey
Reactions:

Nice, something I imagine most Lotus cars could benefit from is a tidy up on the sills! Must have been a nerve wracking drive home though if the PPF isn't on yet :D
lotuslee
Reactions:

Fonzey wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:06 am
Nice, something I imagine most Lotus cars could benefit from is a tidy up on the sills! Must have been a nerve wracking drive home though if the PPF isn't on yet :D
About 18 miles from home, listening to every stone but all good. 😬
Stoneblower
Reactions:

About 18 miles from home, listening to every stone but all good. 😬

Maybe you should have fitted the louder exhaust before you had it painted! :D

Looking great Lee, be glad when this lockdown is over then we can see it in the flesh! :thumbup:
lotuslee
Reactions:

I'm trying to find little bits to do while in lockdown, without massively pulling the car apart, that will wait until this winter. One area of inprovement was the rear panel which had fadded and tarnished so removed, striped back to bare alloy, primed and sprayed satin black with all new fixings and fittings.

The deffuser has been given a quick tidy up but on the look out for a replacement as quite badly pitted.

I do love the massive wing but it's a pain to access the engine bay for any work so fitted it on studs and wing nuts so it can be removed in minutes to gain better access.

Last edited by lotuslee on Sun May 03, 2020 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lotuslee
Reactions:

lotuslee
Reactions:

lotuslee
Reactions:

lotuslee
Reactions: