Lockdown Mini Project

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
Rob999
Reactions:

jonnyfox wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:21 pm
Rob999 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:45 am
Got a smoke alarm in there? 🚒
Purely due to the washing machine/tumble etc
Says the fireman :lol:

Very cool btw :thumbup:
Cars are more important than fish fingers JF 😄😄
Reactions:

I was hoping to see a Mini!...……...
Graeme
HOON
Reactions:

After a lot of hard work I recently finished my garage project, I now have a garage that I’ve wanted for ages. FYI The tiles are black Duratiles.

andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

That looks about a million times better!

Love the doors. Makes is miles easier to access.
HOON
Reactions:

Cheers Andy, plus the doors also enable me to see the car from the house! :thumbup:
ade
Reactions:

How hard are the tiles? I've got some in my shed that are squidgy foam which I suspect are no good for a garage floor sadly
andyzim
Reactions:

I did my garage floor with plasfloor tiles earlier in the lockdown too

from this:

To this (they need a good mop to clean the dust) although I haven't finished yet at the back and edges:

(before the Exige was bought)

I was very productive in April! I also made this workbench

and these steps and fence to get up to the garage from the garden. Not bad I think for an IT engineer.
HOON
Reactions:

ade wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:40 am
How hard are the tiles? I've got some in my shed that are squidgy foam which I suspect are no good for a garage floor sadly
The Dura Tiles I bought are solid PVC although they do give slightly which you would expect. I chose the Dura Tile as you are able to use jacks etc on them but they do have other tiles available depending on budget/application, etc.

They will send you samples of the tiles to enable you to choose the right one for you 👍

https://duramat.co.uk/
HOON
Reactions:

andyzim wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:32 am
I did my garage floor with plasfloor tiles earlier in the lockdown too

from this:

To this (they need a good mop to clean the dust) although I haven't finished yet at the back and edges:

(before the Exige was bought)

I was very productive in April! I also made this workbench

and these steps and fence to get up to the garage from the garden. Not bad I think for an IT engineer.
Blimey someone’s been busy, it looks great 👍

My mate who’s in IT (computer programmer) would not have a clue how to put up shelving or paint a wall but is an absolute genius with everything electrical 😄
ade
Reactions:

HOON wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:17 pm
ade wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:40 am
The Dura Tiles I bought are solid PVC although they do give slightly which you would expect. I chose the Dura Tile as you are able to use jacks etc on them but they do have other tiles available depending on budget/application, etc.

They will send you samples of the tiles to enable you to choose the right one for you 👍

https://duramat.co.uk/
Thanks, the stuff I have is no good then, I didn't think so. It would have been nice and soft to lay on though :D