S2 NA + Mods

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
matt447
Reactions:

@DEH83 - send me a message whenever you're next going somewhere like Donington - I'll try to get booked on the same day! :)
matt447
Reactions:

Just documenting this for my own reference...

Nice weather over the weekend, so I changed the spark plugs, changed the gearbox oil (trying to get the car level on my wonky driveway was quite a challenge!), flushed the brake and clutch fluid. Now I'm just waiting for my Radium fuel rail and I'm going to fit it together with the new 450cc injectors and then tweak my ECU so it knows about them :)

Might try to get booked in to RRR for a tune afterwards, but will have to see when the fuel rail arrives...

If anyone wants a set of FiveO Motorsport 450cc custom Denso injectors, then let me know - I have a spare set.... don't ask, it's a long and very stressful story ;)
Fonzey
Reactions:

matt447 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:23 am
If anyone wants a set of FiveO Motorsport 450cc custom Denso injectors, then let me know - I have a spare set.... don't ask, it's a long and very stressful story ;)
@Elahrairah