S2 NA + Mods

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
Fonzey
Reactions:

Veeeery cool. Look forward to more feedback
matt447
Reactions:

So, I've just been out for my first little drive around just to see how the AIM works...

Firstly, it looks great - I'm very happy with that! :)

BUT - and this isn't so great at the moment - the shift lights are largely obscured by the steering wheel because they sit so high in the cluster... I think I can lower the whole thing by about 10mm which might just sneak them back into a visible area, so I'm going to try that first as it may be all I need to do, but that's a little unfortunate :crazy:

Also, the gear readout is obviously not setup so I'll look into getting that working. It's supposed to auto-calculate based on rpm and speed, but it must not have the gear ratios set as it changes between reading out random numbers as I accelerate in just first gear, then basically says I'm in 6th all the time at anything over 25mph, lol - sure it's an easy fix though :)

Second thing I noticed when parking up again is that I had to stand and stare at the car a bit more... It has been sat under a cover for such a long time now that I don't see it as much as I'd like... They're such a good looking car! Here's a random picture of the rear quarter - because it just looked good, lol!

Fonzey
Reactions:

I think [mention]seriouslylotus[/mention] is working on a remote shift light unit to remedy that exact issue - something to sit on top of the binnacle.
matt447
Reactions:

Fonzey wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:55 am I think @seriouslylotus is working on a remote shift light unit to remedy that exact issue - something to sit on top of the binnacle.
Yeah, when I spoke to him he said that it would be available - I feel sure that if I lower the unit as much as possible (you can slide it up/down when mounting and I just guessed at an initial position) that it'll be just about fine :) Fingers-crossed anyway...
Fonzey
Reactions:

Another option :lol:

matt447
Reactions:

Just spoke to Dave and it seems the gear indication is even easier than I'd imagined to fix - just need to press a button and then drive it for a minute! :clap:
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

That looks fantastic 8-)

[mention]seriouslylotus[/mention] have shown the add on shift lights on exigesdotcom Instagram :thumbup:
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

matt447 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:50 am

Damn I love those wheels 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
pkw2704
Reactions:

you mean like these :lolno: get some bought
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

pkw2704 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:45 pm you mean like these :lolno: get some bought
Send me all the details, I'll have a look :roll: