Nightfall Blue S2

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
andyzim
Reactions:

I think the only way would be to put the grills on first (with holes made for the mounting screws) and then mount the speakers.
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

To be honest, I don't why I bothered. In 9 years of Lotus ownership, I have never used the stereo.
tlracer
Reactions:

johnfishcurtis wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:29 pm
To be honest, I don't why I bothered. In 9 years of Lotus ownership, I have never used the stereo.
Not just me then... probably mentioned it before, but it took me 7 years to realise that I had a CD player.
Fonzey
Reactions:

My Grills are in a box somewhere, they keep popping off anyway even if you can get them off!

I'm seriously considering taking my rear speakers out, I've really taken to the in-ear headphones approach for driving now, since having the baby the opportunities to have two people in the car have pretty much dropped to nil!

All the speakers do is add a few rattle sources and of course, weight!

There's got to be a 3D printing opportunity for some blanking plates for the speaker holes... any experts in that field?!
andyzim
Reactions:

I do actually like listening to music or podcasts on long drives to and from trackdays. I went back outside again and pulled the speakers back out. Even getting the grills in place on the workbench was harder than it should have been. I fitted the grills, put holes through so the screws could go in after and then mounted it all back in the car.

Then got the seats in

So it's all good to go again.