Keep in touch with fellow enthusiasts.
- Posts: 13966
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: Gravy Trough
- Posts: 2307
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:55 pm
- Location: Sunny Tyneside
'I will happily explain my intentions to you now, but please remember to keep staring at my slowly rotating bow tieï¿½'
- Posts: 4776
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:56 pm
- Location: Cumbria
It's a total fabrication. I know for a fact that Premier Inns don't do McVities Complimentary-Biscuits
- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:00 pm
- Location: Warwickshire, UK
Everything in Sniff Petrol is just as accurate as that in any other journalistic outpouring. It's just funnier, that's all. After all why let the facts get in the way of unrestrained speculation? :/