borrow engine compartment finisher panels

Topics relating to the Lotus Exige S1 (series 1)
marten
Reactions:

Nice one, done :)
JDAexige
Reactions:

Hi chaps I have the rear panel that I'm going to sell soon
ArnoK
Reactions:

Marten

Some News for this parts ?
trackrod
Reactions:

Marten sold his Exige to me so I think he will not look after the finisher panels anymore.
And I was lucky to find a set of original panels which I bought. I might borrow those panels for a reproduction run if anyone is interested in it. The parts are located in Germany.

So the british built and pre-owned Exige has been sold by a dutch guy to me, a German. The finisher panels were sold by an austrian guy who races his Exige in slovakian club racing events. I like being part of the European Community which makes deals like this easy and brings people closer together. I feel sorry that the majority of the british people decided to leave the EC.

Klaus
deggles
Reactions:

Not sure if people are still looking for these but I've found a guy in the UK who apparently has the moulds for all the finisher panels. I'm getting some side panels made next week hopefully so will feed back when I get them :thumbup:
SammR
Reactions:

Would definitely be interested to see what these are like, I could also use a pair of the over sills if these turn out to be okay.
Do you know where they are based or how much the postage works out? Thanks
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

I'm interested to see these fitted, From the above picture, I can't see how these would clear the expansion tank and the rest of the stuff in there :?:
The Cable Guy
Reactions:

There’s a repo set on eBay so probably from the same source I would imagine.
deggles
Reactions:

SammR wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:55 pm
Would definitely be interested to see what these are like, I could also use a pair of the over sills if these turn out to be okay.
Do you know where they are based or how much the postage works out? Thanks
They're in South Wales, postage is reasonable (£8) for the side panels, would probably be more for the full set as the centre section is bulkier.
johnfishcurtis wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:46 pm
I'm interested to see these fitted, From the above picture, I can't see how these would clear the expansion tank and the rest of the stuff in there :?:
I already have the centre trim panel and it fits just above the header tank in the OEM location. The side panels just blank off the space above the arch liners/rollbar supports and just help to tidy things up and keep dust out of the luggage bay. Not my pictures but gives an idea:
ImageImage

Mine should be getting made this weekend so will post up when I get and fit them :thumbup: