S1 Exige For Sale (Silver)

Again, not my car, just seen this advert on PH. Hopefully the seller doesn’t mind me posting this here!

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/16322627

1 Like

That’s nice, as is the price.

Blimey…A nice car but quite a price… I’m still waiting for my rear screen to come back from refurb before I advertise mine but I’ve been pondering what it’s worth… Not sure if this really gives me much steer…

Looking at it again it seems a bit odd… Advert describes it as immaculate however the images show worn interior, scratched wheels and a grubby engine bay… I can appreciate its original and low miles but seems very strong money? Not meaning to knock the car or the sale if the owner is on here and good to luck them but looks out of kilter. Not sure if the owner is using European prices as a barometer?

The sill bolsters are very worn for such low milage. The engine just looks like it been standing for a long time, I would have cleaned it thoroughly before taking pictures, especially if looking to sell for that much.

Good luck to seller, if genuine it’s still a good car.

Looks like a 240R behind it.

It does seem a nice original car on the exterior. Like you say, it could just do with the engine bay cleaning and maybe some interior / re-trimming work. Also, ditch those Willians harnesses that don’t appear compatible with the standard style seats.

At that kind of money it could really do with having the optional sports seats, Schroth harnesses and the carbon air-box etc. Maybe the price includes shipping costs for an American buyer!

Either way, GLWTS :+1:

If someone is willing to pay that then good luck to them.

Not sure what ‘garage’ this would be as it’s not too far from me. I’d question a few things, most have been raised above as well as the Ohlins :thinking: